Thursday, February 23, 2012

Looking Good

As days pass by the 5K Wakefield web page keeps improving, and I keep coming up with more Ideas each day. One of my new task for this and the following week its to add a slide show that would include pictures from last year 5k event. Today I started working on one particular slide show that I think it will perfectly fit in the web site: I'm thinking to add the slide show  just where it says "slide show!"
       I have also add the interactive logo that espouser the Wakefield 5k and the little icon in top, and tomorrow I'll try to make the Wakefield logo fit somewhere in there.                 

1 comment:

  1. So go back to the JavaScript and jQuery Missing Manual book and look at the jQuery slide show example. See if you can adapt that next week to this page.

    ReplyDelete