Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New task !

Today I had the fortunate news from my teacher at Wakefield, he finally gave me more files for example;
maps, links , and documents to add to the 5K website. I have about five different links to add and fix which includes the registration race form, the timing, and a donation link. (that's just the first part)
I also have the course  map for the event, and the "FAQsforWebsite.doc"Yesterday I started the "FAQ" document I started with the basic, I'm making it really simple and I' am guessing I'll be done with this small project by the middle of next week or even before then.
Click HERE to view the 5K Wakefield web site ..!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, that's the link I wanted! The site looks good. I'm glad to see you getting practice with a live "customer". That will help you develop the skills you'll need in the future.

    ReplyDelete