Monday, April 30, 2012

Introduce to the new Workflow

Yesterday I came to Career Center to meet with Mr.Elkner and Matt,
Matt basically introduced me the new work that we doing in the wordbook project, so what we did was first I created an account in  "github"  which are free accounts for open source projects that way we can share ideas and codes. After that he copied all the files into my desktop computer so then I can style the web site in my own in my own port. Now I have my own port that I'm using just to edit the word book page,
now this will only work if I run the server by the terminal which is this code to run the wordbook server "wordbook/ python manage.py runserver"

1 comment:

  1. No point in linking to a service running on localhost (127.0.0.1), since no who visits your blog will be able to see it. Screen shots would serve better. Once you are done styling, we will deploy your work to the running version of the program. You can link to that when it's ready.

    ReplyDelete