Friday, May 4, 2012

so I spoke with Matt about the CSS for the wordbook project, and he said his using a JQuery listnav plugin. Now its going to be a little bit more complicated to work with the style sheet but I'll figure it out Here is the link for this plugin that Matt is using:

http://www.ihwy.com/labs/jquery-listnav-plugin.aspx

so today I didn't had much work done I was busy trying to figure out the different kinds of codes that Matt is working with, Is kind of confusing for me because its mostly django and all the  HTML and CSS directories are in deferent places, but now at least have a basic idea and vision of what I'm going to add this Monday I made like a layout and drew it in a peace of paper, now I'm going to add this work !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to come in on a Sunday to learn how to do this. As I've told you on many occasions, this project is *really* important to us!

    ReplyDelete