Friday, May 20, 2011

Working on the web

While I was creating the menu bar I was kind of confused I don't know which menu bar looks better, thats why there is Two menu bars, I'm wait until I see the rest of the guys to consult them and ask them where they want to place the other files, even tough I have already started. In the other hand I have also use a different kind of font for the heading which I think it looks really well. Another issue that I was having was placing the validation icons in the right place as you can see its cover but at least its there and it work, I just didn't had time to fix that but I'll make sure I fix it for next class.
click Here to view the page

1 comment:

  1. See my previous comment to see what I did to build on what you started. We can talk more today about where to go next.

    ReplyDelete