Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Change your Brain Change your Life

One of the Book I started reading are "Change your brain change your life"
this book was inspired by the famous entrepreneur self made millionaire.
He inspired me to do better in life and to keep following my dreams, having knowledge and a great good set of value of life i can achieve my goals. Tai believes that there are 4 concepts of life which are;
          HEALTH 
          WEALTH 
          LOVE 
          HAPPINESS

Today I started out with HEALTH I want to train my brain to get more intelligent and smarter, I want to know how to the brain works and know a little bit about the brain knowledge.

  CHAPTER #1 

The limbic system -
Is the center of the brain so small as a walnut.
Responsable for translating our emotional state into physical feelings,
- Possitive, Negative
- Help connect socially
- Anger
- Irritation
- Negative emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment